2 Corinthians 4:17-5:10
Colossians 3: 1-2
1. You need a point of reference
2. Don’t focus on distractions or obstacles
3. Know your purpose
1 Corinthians 2:9
“I love to live on the brink of eternity.” -David Brainerd
4. Live by faith
5. The story has already been written.
“The story has already been written. Your final scene has already been shot. You don’t end in failure—you end in victory.”
1 Kings 10:1-3, 6-9
Proverbs 21:1-2 The king’s heart is a stream of water in the hand of the LORD; he turns it wherever he will. Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, but the LORD weighs the heart.
Proverbs 21:30 No wisdom, no understanding, no counsel can avail against the LORD.
God speaks through His Word, His Spirit and His people.
Godly wisdom on its own ____________________________________________.
1 Kings 11:1-4
Key Idea: _______________________________________________________________
Are you actively seeking God’s wisdom?
Is your heart in the Lord’s hands?
Prodigal Means _____________________________________________________.
The Younger Brother: Prodigal Living
– Wants __________________ but becomes ____________________________.
The Father: Prodigal Love
– Bears the ______________________________________ and yet ________________________________________ his son.
The Older Brother: Prodigal Motives
– Treasures the _____________________ over ___________________________.
Our Older Brother: Prodigal Sacrifice
– Jesus _______________________ us even though our ________________________ cost Him _____________________________________.